It Works has announced a BRAND NEW product and I’m so excited to announce the release of Greens Chew.
Snack your way to better health with a deliciously sweet blend of fruits and veggies in a super soft chew. With a nutritional boost of prebiotic fiber, support for healthy blood pressure levels, and the antioxidant strength of 20 cartons of blueberries in every serving, Greens Chew packs a powerful punch to support your overall health and wellbeing.
- Boosts your body’s natural defenses against free radical damage
- Supports healthy nutrition and digestion with prebiotic dietary fiber
- Contains the antioxidant strength of 20 cartons of blueberries
- Fueled by pTeroPure® to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels and promote heart health
- Delicious, blueberry-filled flavor
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the Greens Chew the same as Greens drink powderbut in chew form? Can I take them together?
-Yes, you can absolutely take them together. The ingredients are similar but the new Greens Chew has its own unique blend of fruits, veggies and fiber. I will be baking both a part of my daily regimen to ensure I’m filling my body with all the free radical fighting antioxidants I can.
How does the Greens Chew help my body fight free radicals?
- Fruits and vegetables are naturally filled with antioxidants that are vital to fight off the damaging effects of free radicals. Blueberries are a known to be an excellent superfood and free radical killer due to their high levels of antioxidants. One serving of Greens Chew has the equivalent of 20 cartons of blueberries!
- Prebiotics and probiotics work together to support your digestive system health.
Probiotics are live bacteria naturally found in certain foods. Greens contains a cutting-edge probiotic, LactoSporere®, to help the body maintain an optimal balance of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, helping to keep your digestive system regular and maximizing nutrient absorption within the body.
Prebiotics are fibers that support the growth of these healthy probiotic bacteria in your digestive system. The prebiotic fiber blend in Greens Chew is comprised of plant-derived soluble fibers that “feed” the probiotic bacteria and can help to keep your digestive system regular.
What sweeteners are in Greens Chew?
- Greens Chew contains natural sweeteners, including stevia leaf extract, cane syrup, and just three grams of sugar per serving.
Can I take Greens Chew while pregnant or nursing?
- I am no doctor. I always suggest printing the product ingredients and taking it to your physician if you have any concerns.
Are Greens Chew safe for children?
- Again, I would suggest taking the ingredient list to you child’s pediatrician if you have any concerns. I will say, I would give them to my children to ensure they are getting the same great health benefits of the Greens Chew as I am.
Are Greens ChewNon-GMO?
- Yes! All ingredients are Non-GMO.
How should I take Greens Chew?
- Take between meals as a sweet, yummy snack.